Sunday, September 5, 2010

school's in

Welcome all. Mom and dad started school this week. So did I. It has only been two days but so far I like my teachers a lot and so far it is pretty nice. There is lots to look at. They have already figured out that I like floating bears. I have spent the last few days looking at stuff (there is a lot to look at) and sleeping. The best part of my day is when mom and dad come and pick me up. I have also spent a lot of time with my various grandmothers. Nanny D and I spent all day together on Wednesday before school started. We went for a walk and we listened to the vacuum. It was a nice relaxing way to spend the day before school started. Then on Thursday Grandma Jean surprised me and came up. I love surprises. We spent a few hours with her.

Oh, by the way I am on my way to become a millionaire. Mom and Dad started up my bank account. I have a five year CD and a savings account. I assume that with interest I should have a few million in the bank by the time I am 18.

It has been a busy few weeks but I am sure that more will come.

Thanks,

Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment