Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oooh, those kind of shots.

Hello all, it has been a while since my last report. I spent ten days on Cape Cod. I will be updating you later on that. I just wanted to let you know that I had my doctors appointment today. If you are paying attention, last time I was promised shots and I was getting ready. Dad was my designated driver and I was ready to party. Then the ladies came in and they shoved needles in my legs, three times! This is a shot?! I don't like this type of shot.

Fortunately I have been reading up on my Nietzsche and I do know that what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. I am strong. I stopped crying by the time I hit the waiting room. Now it is time for a nap. Later I will let you know about my Cape trip.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment