Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Training Week

First I apologize for the delay in keeping you updated in my every move. We left off last time after I went to the zoo with Nanna Jean and Poppa Ted. I learned a lot at that particular trip. As a superhero I thought that I had cornered the market on super-powers. I am able to compost stuff like a champ. I can also squirm my way out of a lot of various situations. At the zoo I learned that there are a lot of animals with cool powers.
The giraffe can reach things really tall. The monkey can fling poo. The sloth can look ridiculously cute. Upon realizing this I decided to spend some time refining my skills and learning from others.
To do this I had to take a journey. Thus the lack of blogging. I went to the Dagoba System to meet a jedi named Yoda. I was told that he could teach me the way of the force. He did. I am awesome. It was tiring.
It was pretty rewarding however. I learned a lot of cool things, like how to lift x-wing fighters out of a bog, and how to fight a floaty laser thingie with a sword.
I decided to go back to the zoo to see how I would fare against the animals this time. This time I took Nanna Reed and Aunt Cathy.

We looked at a lot of animals. I was skeptical that I could take Ramses the lion after I saw this sign:


So I decided not to fight him (today). After looking at the animals I have decided that my powers (although not infinite) are enough for now. I will continue to train and improve, so don't be afraid. The worm will prevail. Monkey, I am looking at you.





No comments:

Post a Comment