Sunday, October 24, 2010

I never cease to amaze

I never cease to amaze myself. I discovered the other day yet another superpower. I thought that the ability to compost was a gift enough. The other day I was sitting around in my office just doing some work. Flipping things around, pushing buttons, learning what the cat says etc. I believe that "the apple is red". It was a day in the office like any other day when I decided to poop myself. No big deal, happens all the time. This time it was different. Something was new.

It stunk.

I have the ability to expel noxious gas from my butt. Who new? I am not sure how best to use this power but I am sure that I can ask my dad to explain it. He has a similar power, I must have inherited this one from him.

I look forward to learning about my new powers and how to utilize them to fight evil.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment